Request More Information
Are you interested in learning more about what Arthus Biosystems has to offer you? Arthus Biosystems is more than happy to provide additional information about our products or services. For product pricing details, service timelines, ordering information, or any other questions you have, contact us through the form below.
Please be sure to include your contact name, email, phone, and the specific service or product in question. You will receive a confirmation after submitting the form, and we will respond as quickly as possible for your satisfaction.
We look forward to hearing from you. Contact Arthus Biosystems by phone, email, or the form on the right today!
Sales Terms and Conditions
Last Updated March 1, 2015
- Guarantee quality of products as specified in product data sheets.
- Email inquiries will be answered within 1 to 2 business days.
- We will notify you when your order is shipped. Orders may not be changed after shipping.
- If you want to change or cancel the order, please notify us the same day before the 11pm EDT.
- Credit payments are solely for US domestic sales and shipment. If the issued credit card and shipping addresses are not within the US, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for other forms of payment (i.e. wire transfer). Bank fee for international wire transfer is $25, for domestic wire is $16 and will be applied to the invoice if wire transfer is the payment method. Delivery date for international orders may vary depending on locations. We normally ship international orders on Monday or Tuesday to ensure the orders will arrive before weekends.
- We accept checks, casher checks and wire transfter for domestic orders.
- Orders subject to availability. We will let you know if certain products are in backorder.
- Orders will be processed in 1 to 3 business days when available. We will ship the US orders as UPS or FedEx 1 to 3-day shipping with ice packs.
- All products sold are final - no return and no refund generally. Exchange of shipped products (must be in original condition) for other products is permitted within 15 days of receiving the products. Changed orders subject to fees incurred from the transactions. Refund can be made with special qualified canceled orders within 30 days of cancellation.
Site Terms and Conditions
Last Updated July 31, 2014
Web site ("Site") as a service to its customers and potential customers. The Site provides users with access to some past research findings from literatures that relate to our products, our product information as well as online order feature.
Web.com is currently hosting our web site including the online store. Applicable terms and conditions from web.com will be a part of our terms and conditions.
The Site Use Terms ("Terms") set forth the terms and conditions under which users may use this Site. You represent and warrant that you possess the legal right and authority to agree to these Terms on your behalf. If you are accessing this Site on behalf of your employer or some other entity, then these Terms shall be binding upon you and your employer or such other entity, and, in such event, you represent and warrant that you possess the legal right and ability to agree to these Terms on your behalf and on behalf of your employer or other entity. If you register to use this Site by submitting any forms on behalf of your employer or such other entity, then you shall be deemed to be accessing this Site on behalf of yourself and your employer or such other entity. As used in these Terms, the term "you" refers to you individually and, if applicable, your employer or such other entity on whose behalf you may access the Site.
- Changes to Site. We may modify, discontinue or restrict the use of all or any portion of the Site at any time for any reason and without notice or liability. Without limiting the foregoing, We reserves the right, with or without notice to you, to change any of the services offered on the Site including, but not limited to, hours of operation, menu structures, documentation, vendors and/or other services.
- Data Security. Your computer should be encrypted using the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol for the online order to work.
Limited Use.Subject to these Terms, you are authorized to access and use the Site (a) for the purposes of making purchasing decisions with regard to products offered for sale on the Site, for administering orders placed on the Site, for education and related research, and for background information on products offered for sale on the Site. Users are responsible for providing your own communication lines, and all equipment and technology necessary for you to access and use the Site.
- Disclaimer. We does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Site (including, without limitation, the Service), and operation of the Site may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our reasonable control.
- Limitation of Liability and Sole Remedy. EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL ARTHUS, ITS SUPPLIERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND THE LIKE BE LIABLE FOR (A) ANY DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM, OR RELATED TO, THE LOSS, DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INFORMATION, DATA, PRODUCTS, OR OTHER MATERIALS), THE LOSS OF ANY DATA, ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND/OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE, AND/OR (B) ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THESE TERMS, THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INFORMATION, DATA, PRODUCTS, OR OTHER MATERIALS), OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INFORMATION, DATA, PRODUCTS, OR OTHER MATERIALS), IN EACH OF (A) AND (B) ABOVE WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE AND EVEN IF WE , ITS SUPPLIERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND THE LIKE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN ALL EVENT'S ARTHUS, ITS SUPPLIERS’, CONTENT PROVIDERS’, AFFILIATES’, LICENSORS’, EMPLOYEES’, AGENTS’ AND THE LIKE’S MAXIMUM TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THESE TERMS, THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INFORMATION, DATA, PRODUCTS, OR OTHER MATERIALS), OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, OR OTHER MATERIALS) HEREUNDER SHALL NOT EXCEED ONE HUNDRED ($50.00) IN THE AGGREGATE. BECAUSE SOME STATES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY PORTION OF THE SITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, OR OTHER MATERIALS), OR WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION SHALL APPLY AND SURVIVE NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY REMEDY. THESE LIMITATIONS APPLY AMONG OTHER THINGS TO ANY THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS AGAINST ARTHUS. The provisions of this and above sections represent a reasonable allocation of the risks under these Terms. Our willingness to allow you to access and use the Site reflects this allocation of risk and the limitations of liability specified herein.
- Linking to the Site. Except for educational purposes, you agree not to link to the Site, or to cause any web site that you operate or otherwise control, to link to the Site, in each instance without first obtaining the express permission from We to do so. You agree that if you do receive such permission, that (a) you will link only in accordance with the terms and conditions of such permission, (b) We may revoke such permission at any time and for any reason, (c) after any such revocation, you will not thereafter link to the Site, or cause any Web site that you operate or otherwise control, to link to the Site, and (d) We has no obligation to notify you if any of the portions of the Site that you are linking to change or move to a different location.
- Third Party Content and Services. Except the content of the Site, any issues arising from the Site are beyond Arthus’ control. We will be happy to help resolve the issues by making the proper request to web.com. In case the Site contains hyperlinks to other Web sites and Internet resources operated by parties other than We ("Linked Sites"). Links to and from the Site to other third party sites, maintained by third parties, do not constitute an endorsement by Arthus or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates of any third party resources or their contents. Arthus has no control over any Linked Sites. Any such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only and are included on an "as is" basis. You acknowledge and agree that Arthus is not responsible for the availability of Linked Sites and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, privacy policies, or other materials on or available from such Linked Sites. You acknowledge and agree that We shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such Linked Site. When you visit a Linked Site, you will no longer be protected by our privacy statement or security practices. The data collection, use and protection practices of the Linked Site may differ from the practices of us. You are responsible for viewing and abiding by the privacy statements and Terms posted at the Linked Sites.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold Arthus, its parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, suppliers and content providers and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, shareholders, co-branders, partners, successors and assigns harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, judgments, demands, and fees and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorney's fees) asserted by any third party due to or arising out of (a) your breach of these Terms (including without limitation, any breach of any of your representations, warranties and covenants contained herein), (b) your access to, use of, or conduct on the Site or use of the Service (including, without limitation, any information, products, or other materials), and/or (c) the violation of any rights of another resulting from or relating to your use of the Site or the Service.
Last Updated August 6, 2014
- Use of Information We may collect and use Personal Data for any business purpose, including, but not limited to, the following: to provide you with products or services, to fill, confirm, ship and bill you for products and services you request and notify you of your order status, to market products and services which we think may be of interest to you, to communicate with you for marketing and promotional purposes via targeted postal pieces or personalized emails, to respond to emails, to provide customer support, or to communicate with you for other purposes which are evident from the circumstances or about which we inform you when we collect Personal Data from you. You provide Automatic Information to us merely by visiting the Site. We may collect and use Automatic Information to customize your Site experience, to generally help us learn about the usage of the Site, to help us run and maintain the Site, to study traffic patterns, to help us recognize visitors when they visit our Site again, to identify the website visitors visited immediately before visiting the Site, and other similar uses.
- Security and confidentiality To ensure the security and confidentiality of Information that we collect online, we use data networks protected, inter alia, by industry standard firewall and password protection. We take measures reasonably designed to protect your Personal Data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. Unfortunately, information transmitted on the Internet and/or stored on systems attached to the Internet is not 100% secure. As a result, we do not ensure, warrant or guarantee the security or integrity of such information. We will not be responsible for disclosure of any Information due to errors in transmission or the unauthorized acts of third parties.